JOBS – We are hiring!
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative production workflows & tools, we are expanding our team and looking for developers with a passion for new technologies to help us evolve our 3D Audio engine and tools.
Based in Düsseldorf, you will work in a cross-functional team with a strong focus on agile manifesto and join us in a multifaceted creative co-working environment that supports individual growth and sharing knowledge. Through a wide-ranging cooperation with Sennheiser you’ll also have the opportunity to work with major players in the audio industry.
Please mail your application documents to email@example.com
General Programmer (f/m)
As a General Programmer you will develop systems for a wide range of 3D audio technologies facilitating pro audio, gaming, VR & AR productions. You will also design, implement, and ensure the proper functioning of new software tools.
- Develop 3D Audio technology in collaboration with domain experts, technical artists and other programmers
- Debug and fix issues in dearVR powered products as they arise
- Re-factoring of our proprietary engine to make it ready for major releases
- Document the work to enable artists and programmer to understand how our systems work
- 3+ years of programming experience across audio, game engine and/or tools
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of the C# language
- Highly developed communication skills
- Knowledge how to work with Unity game engine.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills
- Proactive and team orientated personality
- Familiar with pair programming
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about audio and would like to join a rapidly growing company, please get in contact with us.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation. Looking forward to hear from you.
This job opportunity requires good spoken and written German communication skills!
Deutsch oder Englisch, beides möglich und willkommen. Wir freuen uns, dich kennenzulernen.